Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Comfort Zone Maintenance
Heating Installation in Birmingham, AL
Your heater is only as good as the installation it receives—remember this when you choose a team to install a heater in your home! Lots of homeowners think that they can just spend thousands on a top of the line unit and then hire someone cheap to install this unit in their homes. This isn’t the case! Your installation service is probably the most important service your heater will ever receive. It sets the foundation for this unit in your home, and without great installation services everything else with your system is bound to go south quickly.
Don’t make a perfectly good system go to waste, get great installation services! If you have our reliable team install this system for your you’ll experience high efficiency, a long system lifespan, and low energy bills.
Need a new heater installed? Contact Sullivan Service Co. — Birmingham owned since 1959.
Thinking of Replacing Your Old Heater?
There are only two reasons you’re looking into heater installation—you’re either installing a heater into a new space or replacing your old heater. If you land in the latter category you might not be sure when it’s time to replace. Here are some signs:
- Old Age: Is your current unit between the ages of 10 and 15? Does it cost a lot to run it? If so, it’s time to let it go. Many homeowners in this predicament don’t want to shell out the cash for a new unit, but you’ll actually save money doing this rather than pouring it into an old, inefficient system.
- Constant Repairs: Do you have repair needs every winter? This is too frequent and you should shift your focus to replacement.
- Low Cooling Power: Is your heater struggling to keep you warm in winter? It’s time to find a new one.
Choosing the Right System for Your Home
We offer ductless heating installation, heat pump installation, furnace installation, and boiler installation. Are you still on the market for a new unit and unsure which one would benefit your home? We’ve listed the benefits of each system below:
- Furnaces: Furnaces are the most widely used heating system for a reason—they’re energy efficient and affordable to run.
- Ductless Systems: If you’re looking for flexibility with your heating then you should go ductless. Ductless systems use individual air handlers to provide tailored heating in the places you need it the most.
- Heat Pumps: Looking to heat your home efficiently? Try a heat pump, these systems move heat rather than generating it like a furnace which is better for your wallet and the environment.
- Boilers: Boilers are extremely long-lasting systems that are ideal if you’re trying to avoid ducted heating.
Just don’t do it! We know it’s tempting, but you need a professional to install your heater for you. Your heater installation is so much more than just setting up the unit in your home. A professional will assess your home, figure out the best way to heat your space, and then find the right make and model to keep you warm all winter long. We offer ductless heating installation, heat pump installation, furnace installation, and boiler installation so we will always have a system applicable to your needs. When you choose Sullivan Service Co., you’ll know you’re getting the best services possible so contact our team today.